Making your beloved iPhone more durable and last longer is by using Auxden Brand New 0 Cycle High Capacity Battery
You take care of your iPhone well, however, after a long time use, you feel that it becomes weak apparently though it still looks perfect from the outside.
It always happens these issues:
- You have to recharge your iPhone every few hours, even when usage is low
- Your iPhone unexpectedly dies when the battery is 10% or higher
- Your iPhone works but only when it’s plugged in
- Your iPhone becomes slower and slower
You are so upset about these issues, especially when you need to use the iPhone urgently.
You have ever thought about buying a new iPhone by spending hundreds of dollars, however, this solution is too expensive.
But, How to fix it in a cheaper way?
It is time to use Auxden Brand New 0 Cycle High Capacity Battery to solve all of your issues!
Why choose Auxden Brand New 0 Cycle High Capacity Battery?
- 3500mAh Capacity, 20% More Capacity than your original iPhone 6 Plus 2915mah Battery, it will provide you with longer-lasting, you can enjoy more fun every time than ever.
- Brand New Battery, making your iPhone powerful again, your iPhone will not die suddenly or run slow;
- 0 cycle, it can make your iPhone durable than those refurbished batteries.
- Built-in IC chip, protect your iPhone from Over-Charging, Over-Discharging, Over-Heating and Short-Circuiting, your iPhone will be safer than those refurbished batteries.
- Compatibility: iPhone 6 Plus, Model A1522, A1524, and A1593
- Capacity: 3500mAh / 13.37Wh
- Adhesive Strip
- Complete Repair Tool Kits
- Screen Protector
This Battery Replacement is ONLY for iPhone 6 Plus, Model A1522, A1524, and A1593 ONLY. Not for other models such as 6S Plus or 7 Plus. To identify the model of your phone, look for the model number which begins with A1 on the back cover.
If you need other model battery such as iPhone 6S, please click the following link:
Auxden 2200mAh iPhone 6 Battery,
Auxden 2200mAh iPhone 6S Battery,
Auxden 3500mAh iPhone 6S Plus Battery,
Auxden 1560mAh iPhone 5S & 5C Battery
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I would like to buy your battery, but I don’t know how to replace it, what should I do?
A: We provide you all needed repair tool kits, you just watch relevant some videos about replacing the battery, you can replace the battery efficiently and make your beloved iPhone reborn.
Q: What should I pay attention to when I am replacing?
A: Before you begin, discharge your original battery below 20% and then power off the phone. Don’t puncture your original battery and the battery replacement, since a charged Li-ion battery can catch fire and/or explode if punctured accidentally.
Q: Do you have any tips about using the battery?
A: To make the battery durable, we recommend that:
- Do not wait until the battery is completely drained to charge, and excessive discharge can damage the negative electrode and reduce the overall battery life.
- Due to the Quick-charge technology, when the battery is in the low capacity state, it will charge quickly to 50% in the first 30minutes, this will lead to battery hot. It will become normal while it is charged to 80% and more.
- The new battery runs out quickly usually for the Lithium-ion of the new battery is unstable. It will tend to be stable after 10 complete charges and discharge cycle.
- Due to the limitation of the lithium-ion battery, if the battery frequently keeps charged status or the phone is used continuously for a long time, it will lead to overuse of the lithium-ion battery and easily cause battery swollen.
- Due to the characteristic of the lithium-ion battery, when it is in the low capacity state, it may become hot while you charge it. This will become normal when it is charged completely, though we suggest that do not use the iPhone while you charge it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -