💪Making your beloved iPhone more durable and last longer with Auxden Brand New 0 Cycle High Capacity Battery
You take care of your iPhone well, however, after a long time use, you feel that it becomes weak apparently though it still looks perfect from the outside.
It always happens these issues:
- You have to recharge your iPhone every few hours, even when usage is low;
- Your iPhone unexpectedly shut down when the battery is 10% or higher;
- Your iPhone works but only when it’s plugged in;
- Your iPhone becomes slower and slower;
- Your iPhone battery got bloat;
- Your iPhone got extreme hot;
You are so upset about these issues, especially when you need to use the iPhone urgently.
You have ever thought about buying a new iPhone by spending hundreds of dollars, however, this solution is too expensive.
But, How to fix it in a cheaper way?
It is time to use Auxden Brand New 0 Cycle High Capacity Battery to solve all of your issues!
Why choose Auxden Brand New 0 Cycle High Capacity Battery?
- ✅Higher Capacity, 2200mAh, 21% More Capacity than your original iPhone 6 1810mah Battery, it will provide you with longer-lasting, you can enjoy more fun every time than ever.
- ✅Brand New Cell, making your iPhone powerful again, your iPhone will not die suddenly or run slow;
- ✅0 Charge Cycle, it can make your iPhone durable than those refurbished batteries.
- ✅Safer for Use, built-in IC chip to protect your iPhone from Over-Charging, Over-Discharging, Over-Heating and Short-Circuiting, your iPhone will be safer than those refurbished batteries.
- ✅Easier Installation, Have you ever worried about that you are unable to replace the battery successfully by yourself? Don’t worry about this issue anymore. We provide you all needed repair tool kits, you just watch relevant some videos about replacing the battery, you can replace the battery efficiently and make your beloved iPhone reborn.
- Compatibility: iPhone 6, Model A1549, A1586, and A1589.
- Capacity: 2200mAh / 8.4Wh
- Adhesive Strip
- Complete Repair Tool Kits
- Screen Protector
This Battery Replacement is ONLY for iPhone 6, Model A1549, A1586, and A1589 ONLY. Not for other models such as 6S or 7. To identify the model of your phone, look for the model number which begins with A1 on the back cover.
If you need other model battery, please click the following link:
Auxden 2200mAh iPhone 6S Battery,
Auxden 3500mAh iPhone 6 Plus Battery,
Auxden 3500mAh iPhone 6S Plus Battery,
Auxden 1560mAh iPhone 5S & 5C Battery
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I would like to buy your battery, but I don’t know how to replace it, what should I do?
A: We provide you all needed repair tool kits, you just watch relevant some videos about replacing the battery, you can replace the battery efficiently and make your beloved iPhone reborn.
Q: What should I pay attention to when I am replacing?
A: Before you begin, discharge your original battery below 20% and then power off the phone. Don’t puncture your original battery and the battery replacement, since a charged Li-ion battery can catch fire and/or explode if punctured accidentally.
Q: Do you have any tips about using the battery?
A: To make the battery durable, we recommend that:
- Do not wait until the battery is completely drained to charge, and excessive discharge can damage the negative electrode and reduce the overall battery life.
- Due to the Quick-charge technology, when the battery is in the low capacity state, it will charge quickly to 50% in the first 30minutes, this will lead to battery hot. It will become normal while it is charged to 80% and more.
- The new battery runs out quickly usually for the Lithium-ion of the new battery is unstable. It will tend to be stable after 10 complete charges and discharge cycle.
- Due to the limitation of the lithium-ion battery, if the battery frequently keeps charged status or the phone is used continuously for a long time, it will lead to overuse of the lithium-ion battery and easily cause battery swollen.
- Due to the characteristic of the lithium-ion battery, when it is in the low capacity state, it may become hot while you charge it. This will become normal when it is charged completely, though we suggest that do not use the iPhone while you charge it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100 satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.